September 30, 2016
Mia The Diva
New Vision New Goals New Focus!
Summer is officially over and we are FLYING BACK into Fall!
This month at FBJ Headquarters we had a great brainstorming session and we are excited for what’s abound in the world of FBJ moving into 2017!
Being consistent with a wellness journey is not easy I personally have been on mine for almost 5 years and what I have learned success is not always a straight arrow there are curves, turns, pauses and traps!
Giving up is easy but …starting over SUUUUUUAAAAAWWWWWKS.
5 Ways to get back on program 4 Good 4 Evvvvvvvaaaaaaa!!!
- Accepting Responsibility – When we blame other people for our current circumstances it’s going to take that other person or a change in that circumstance to get us out of it. We have taken ourselves out of the drivers seat of our lives. #notagoodlookforadiva
- Make a Commitment – Make achievable, attainable, and realistic goals.
- Get a Fitness Tracker – Strive for Progress not Perfection!
- Learn from the past -The silver lining of failing and giving up is that when we make that comeback… we are better… we are wiser… we are stronger. We get to learn from our past mistakes so this time around we do it better.
- Give it your ALL no less than 100%!!! Let’s do it right and better than ever before Divas!!!
Be Healthy Be Fabulous Be You!
Mia The Diva
Founder & Creator @Fly By July Campaign
#TeamFBJ #FBJFitClub #FlyByJuly