February 20, 2012
Mia The Diva
What we say can sometimes make us who we are or even who we become; may it positive or negative .
If we tell ourselves that we are dumb and ugly then guess what you become dumb and uglier by the minute; dumb + ugly = not a good look for a diva!
Life is what you make it and the words we say about ourselves is what we believe about ourselves on somekind of level. So why not focus on the positive side of things.
If we tell ourselves that we are fun! fabulous! fierce and have only our greatness to share with the world then guess what? We are just THAT!
1. Use positive self talk morning until bedtime.
2. Find something good in all of your personal relationships and accentuate the blessings or lessons in even the most trying confrontations
3. Look at problems as opportunities
4. Lean to stay relaxed and friendly no matter how much tension you are under.
5. Think well of your health.
6. In projecting your own healthy condition to others realize that your daily conversation is the automatic readout of your thoughts and subconscious emotions.
7. In dealing with children, in addition to ensuring proper health and medical treatment, focus on the childs attention toward the reward of benefit of being well.
8. Expect the best from others too!
9. The best way to remain optimistic is to associate with winners and optimists.
10. Wake up happy!
Mia The Diva
source: Book, The Psychology of Winning, author Dr. Denis Waitley