My man loves me the way I am so I don’t have to lose weight.
January 3, 2012
Mia The Diva
In serious relationships, marriages, partnerships, etc.
We may sometimes get too comfortable in a relationship once we have“ secured” a partner we may no longer feel the need to look our best, being fabulous and going to the gym does not seem to be so much of a priority anymore now that we “ have a man “
The irony of it all when marriages/relationships end we find ourselves trying to slim down again in the hopes of attracting a new man.
Once we start gaining weight it’s like a running train; once we are on it, it does not stop and it is difficult to get off.
There are many reasons why marriages/relationships can lead to weight gain, but the most common include:
- We are no longer trying to attract a partner
- Pregnancy occurs
- We cook for gratification
- We eat as much as our partner
- We put our family’s eating preferences above our own
- We become the family’s garbage disposal
- Our partner sabotages us
- We are in an unhappy marriage and turn to food for solace
- We have unresolved issues
Marriages and relationships should not end for us to want to take better care of ourselves and look and feel FABULOUS!
If we don’t love ourselves enough to take care of our body and health, how should we expect our husbands and significant others to love us?